Boosters Update--March 19
II. Introduction of board members: Kathy White - President, Breta Palmer - Vice President, Janette Caroll - Treasurer, Lee-Ann Cammett - Secretary
III. Golf Outing
- Outing date Saturday, June 7th @ Exeter Country Club
- This is an all day event - setup begins at 6am
- Golfers arrive around 7am - breakfast is available for them prior to start (Country Brook donated breakfast last year. Hoping for the same donation this year.)
- Outing begins around 8am (at check in table there will be raffles for golfers to purchase; 50/50, mulligan, closest to the pin, etc.)
- Once golfers out on course clean up check in area and prepae to set up for lunch
- Lunch is served around 2pm followed by raffle prizes to end the day. (Lunch of hamburgers, hotdogs, pasta salad, garden salad, etc.)
- Clean up! Usually done by 3:00pm
- Prior ot the outing
- Secure sponsor - we have an established list. Need lots of help in securing sponsors. Letters will be sent out to potential sponsors. Stuffing of envelopes for these letters will take place at the next meeting on Thursday, April 3.
- Follow up visit with potential sponsors with another copy of the letter and a program
- List will be updated by Janette as donations come in. List will be reviewed at the booster meetings.
- Thank you letters will be sent to all sponsors
- Other volunteer opportunities will be discussed at future meetings (people selling tickets, registration table, etc.)
- Golf teams are not needed
- Players are not present
- Last year income fromt his event was $10,000
- There is no rain date, hope for sun!
IV. Next Meeting - Thursday, April 3 @ 6:30
- Stuffing, addressing, and mailing sponsor letters
V. Emails - if you know of anyone that has not been receiving booster emails, please pass their information along to Kathy White at
as the current list is not fully updated.
2014 Blue Hawk Football Schedule Released
As reported recently in Seacoastonline.com, the 2014 Exeter Blue Hawk Football Schedule has been released. In addition to the new-look Seacoast Division with Portsmouth replacing Timberlane, the Hawks play teams from the Division I North Division, including 2013 champion Concord.
@ Manchester Central Sept. 5
Spaulding Sept. 12
@ Goffstown Sept. 19
@ Winnacunnet Sept. 26
Bedford Oct. 3
Portsmouth Oct. 10
@ Dover Oct. 17
Manchester Memorial Oct. 24
Concord Oct. 31
Conference Finals Sat, Nov. 8
Division I Semi-Finals Sat, Nov.15
Division I Finals Sat, Nov. 22
Semi-Final Game Update--November 15
"The spirit, the will to win and the will to excel – these are the
things that endure and these are the qualities that are so much more
important than any of the events that occasion them."
~ Vince Lombardi
Division I Semi-Final Game
Are you ready? Can you sense the excitement and determination from our Blue Hawks as they prepare to head out on the field tomorrow? Let's show our support for our Hawks in a BIG way tomorrow!
WEAR WHITE -- BE LOUD and BE PROUD - GO HAWKS!!!
1pm kick off – PLEASE NOTE: The location of Concord’s Memorial Field is not physically at Concord High School - but a short distance away at 36 South Fruit Street. Concord NH For Directions
A logistical note: After the game tomorrow, the team will be provided with subs and drinks by the Boosters. It is a long day for them, so we want to suggest that you provide your player with an extra drink/snack for before the game.
The deadline for receiving your donation has been extended. Please send to BRAD RICHARDSON by no later than 11/21 – Information can be found in “Important Documents/Forms”
Blue Hawk Football End-of-Season Ceremony
PLEASE NOTE: It is important that you RSVP to Awards Banquet Coordinator Kathy White - with the appropriate info TODAY!
PRIDE AND TRADITION - Exeter Football
Go Hawks, Beat Concord!
The Blue Hawk Football Boosters
|<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>|
|Results 1 - 4 of 68|